Use of the website
- By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. Ownership of rights
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to the website owner. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose. Trademarks
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. You may not use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, access, modify or otherwise exploit our intellectual property or that of our designers without our or their prior written consent. Accuracy of content
- We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that the details descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. The dimensions are approximate only. We have made every effort to render as accurately as possible the color and design of the products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the merchandise on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from this website.
- External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. Warranties
- The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Damage to your computer - We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Gumtoo will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website. Disclaimer of liability
- The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information and product contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof. Non-waiver
- No failure to exercise and no delay on the part of Gumtoo in exercising any right, remedy, power or privilege of Gumtoo under these terms & conditions and no course of dealing between us shall be construed or operate as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege on the part of Gumtoo. Other legal notices
- There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern Conflict of terms
- If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website. Changes to legal notices
- We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and we encourage you to review them as often as possible. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. Severability
- Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect. Applicable laws, jurisdiction and language
- Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Singapore regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in Singapore county, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts. All contracts are concluded in English.